CANAD Inns Winter Wonderland is a partnership with Red River Exhibition Park, offering our community a festive seasonal drive-through light display each December and January.
The display offers over 1 million lights and over 26 different themed areas in a 2.5-km drive in the comfort of your car.
Along the route, you can stop at the outdoor skating rink to enjoy a family skate or take the free horse-drawn sleigh ride on weekends.
Admission is by vehicle pass purchased in advance at any Winnipeg Canad Inns Destination Centre or at the gate. For specific information, visit the Red River Exhibition Park website. (Note: The display is closed on Christmas Day – December 25.)
It’s a great way to spend quality time with your family and celebrate the season of lights – all 3 million watts of them! Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is proud to support two important programs in Manitoba – KidSport Manitoba and the Riverview Health Centre.
■ Time & Location:
- Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is at Red River Exhibition Park at Portage and the Perimeter, and next to Assiniboia Downs, Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.
- Canad Inns Winter Wonderland will be open daily from 6PM – 10PM from November 30, 2018 to January 5, 2019
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) come by for a complimentary sleigh ride, complete with built-in fireplace. It’s completely enclosed and really cozy!
- Come see our 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
- As the weather gets colder, we will have a skating rink for use. It’s free admission. Stay tuned for an opening date. Please bring your own skates – no skate rentals on-site. There is a warming hut to change shoes and skates.
- Photo stop! Bring your cameras and take a holiday photo with your family and all of our holiday sculptures. (Source : Red River Exhibition . CanadInns Winter Wonder land)