During my teenage years, I saw a pretty young lady walking down the street of San Jose (Makati City, Philippines).
I was like ten yards away from her across the street. The gentle summer breeze was blowing on her lovely loosened dark hair waving on her shoulders. My heart began to beat faster and began pounding louder until my voice started to whisper with a smile …OMG!
She is beautiful! The wind carried my words to her ears and surprisingly, she lightly smiled back at me with her face, but it seemed deeper with her eyes. Then she walked away faster, she obviously doesn’t want to give me a chance to say hello.
That elusive SMILE began knocking on my nerve everyday and growing desperately in my heart. I was always dreaming to see her again and was hoping to someday talk to her in person. Lo and behold, that SMILE grew bigger in me. Now, she is my loving wife, Sylvia, the mother of my four children. All of them have that strong SMILE DNA from Sylvia. I am very much blessed indeed!
SMILE is the five-letter word that is pleasing to many. It increases your face value.
Here are some beautiful SMILE quotes that will inspire you;
- It’s so hard not to smile. – Zoe Sugg
- A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range. – Tom Wilson
- Even a smile is a good deed. – Shari Arison
- Smile, its free therapy. – Douglas Horton
- A smile is a universal welcome. – Max Eastman
- Nothing beats a great smile. – Karl Urban
- Always keep your smile, that’s how I explain my long life. – Jeanne Calment
- Beauty is power, a smile is its sword. – John Ray
- The purpose of Disneyland is to make people smile. – Kevin Plank
- Smile instantly lifts the face and lights up the room. – Christine Brinkleg
- Everyone look so much better when they smile. – Jimmy Fallon
- One bad smile is better than a hundred strong frowns. – Noel Cadelina
- Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. – Connie Stevens
- Smile in the mirror. Do that daily, you’ll see the big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
- Smile, it’s the easiest and most potent force in you. It won’t run out. – Noel Cadelina
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health. – Proverbs 15:30
I’m hoping that this short article will inspire you to share your precious SMILE to someone who needs it. Even if you dispense it wrongly to someone, it will always come back to you better. So, the best you can do now is SMILE! You are on candid camera!
Welcome this month of February with a Big SMILE, unless you choose otherwise.
God bless you all!
(❚ Noel Cadelina, Minister of Faith in Jesus City Church Winnipeg, 204-228-2146